- GPS coordinates: 48.1405,17.1164
- Public parking available in front of the venue: 0.50 EUR/30 min ’til 4pm. Free Friday after 4pm and all day Saturday.
By public transport
There is no stop directly outside the Faculty, but it’s only a short walk from several stops. More detailed information and schedules can be found at imhd.
- Bus stop Malá scéna: buses 28, 50, 70, 78, 95, 133, N33. Then a 3-minute walk to the Faculty.
- Tram stop Jesenského: trams 1, 4, 6. Then an 8- to 10-minute walk to the Faculty.
From the Main Bus Station
- Bus 70 to “Malá scéna” (2 stops, 3 min), walk to the venue (about 3 minutes) [usually takes 6 minutes total]
From the Main Train Station
- Bus x13 to “Wüstenrot” (6 stops, 11 min), transfer to bus 70 to “Malá scéna” (1 stop, 1 min), walk to the venue (about 3 minutes) [usually takes 20 minutes total]
- 15-min ticket – 0.70 EUR
- 1-hour ticket – 0.90 EUR
- 70-min ticket – 1 EUR: send a blank sms/text to 1100
Getting to Bratislava
- There are budget flights into Bratislava (M. R. Štefánik Airport – code: BTS).
- Many people fly into Vienna International Airport (VIE) and then take the 45-min bus ride over to Bratislava with Blaguss which has a stop right in the Old City. Tickets can be bought online.
By bus or train
Find your connection here. Scroll down to change the language in the bottom right-hand corner.